topbella

Sunday 24 July 2011

Folklore & Folkart

Yepz! It's a sunday morning!
My daddy wake me up...
Ask me to get ready for church,,,
kinda lazy...still feel sleepy...
haha!
Went to church with my family~
with a tired eyes~~ =.=

After church, my mum brought us to Dewan Kebudayaan Penampang...
There got Folklore & Folkart event!
AHA!My Favourite!
I love art & dance~~~~ ^^

So..yeaa~ here are some pictures that I took..

My mum's paintings...haha....my mum was a Sabah's artist...

Me & my lil bro~~







 with artists from different countries..got from Sabah,KL,Japan & Bali

My mum drawing on globe~




Hehehehe...




My lil bro do Batik with Bali's artist~

And this 1 I captured video they jamming 'Sayang Kinabalu' song...
presented by peoples from different countries...
I like it!makes me wanna dance! AHA! :P



Love it!
^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Photo
Mary Marcelle
"All I want to be is someone who creates truly meaningful things."
View my complete profile